Join a Winning Team at Mark Porter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
This job requires customer service skills and data entry skills.
No experience necessary.
If you are interested in working for a blossoming company, please apply online.
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training is helpful
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license Start your career as an automotive technician today.
Contact David Farmer at (740) 992-4477 OR email resume to TalyaPorter@markporterauto.com
No experience necessary to apply.
If you are interested in working for a blossoming company, please stop in with a copy of your resume and fill out an application.
Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to complete a background assessment and pass a drug test. Must also hold a valid drivers license.